I saw this over at Janae's blog the other day and I thought I'd play along! Feel free to post your answers in the comments or on your blog!
1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song? I love Casting Crown's Christmas CD.
2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off? I don't remember if I ran last year on Christmas day, but probably not. I'm not planning to run this year either...oops!
3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning? Growing up I think we always had a big breakfast, but that is pretty typical if we were at Grandma's house. This year Mike has requested omelets, and I'll make some toast and bacon too.
4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition? I don't know if it counts as a tradition, but I love the time with family. Trips to Kentucy and Canada for family parties. Christmas Eve with my family--appetizer buffet for dinner, then the Christmas story, and then opening gifts. Then Christmas day with Mike's family and of course, Christmas BINGO!
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree? Fake--it's easier :)
6. Christmas pajamas… yay or nay? I love the idea, but it's not something we do.
7. Where do you spend the holidays? Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends? See #4--we'll be at my parents' on Christmas Eve. Then our house Christmas morning and Mike's Grandma's Christmas night. We'll do Mike's family later in the week.
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat? Dutch treats--pepernoten and taai taai.
9. Open presents all at once or take turns? Stockings… yes or no? We all take turns so we can see what everyone else is getting. Mike and I do stockings for each other...and for Champ!
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie? Elf and Mary Christmas