CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

03 February, 2013

15 Weeks

How far along: 15 weeks (2/2/13)
Baby size: Baby K. is about 4-1/2 inches long.
Total weight gain: About 9 pounds (10 according to the doctor).
Maternity clothes: Still loving my maternity pants for work and going out.  And rocking the comfy yoga/pajama pants around the house.  I've had to transition to longer shirts as my normal ones are getting too short, pretty soon I'll be in maternity shirts!
Stretch marks: None, but I have the coconut oil ready!
Sleep: Getting about 10 hours a night and loving it!
Best moment this week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat for the first time on Tuesday!
Miss anything? Still missing my energy....
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.  Just things that don't sound good--like yogurt.
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I definitely have a bump.  Although, I'm told some people wouldn't know it was a baby bump :)  And my face is definitely fatter!
Gender: Not sure yet...
Labor signs: no
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I don't think I've really had mood swings.
Looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery!

1 comment:

  1. You have a baby bump! Adorable! That was my favorite part of pregnancy! Enjoy it!
    -Susanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...