CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 February, 2013

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 weeks (2/16/13)
Baby size: Baby K. is about 5 ounces and 5 inches long.
Total weight gain: 10.5 pounds
Maternity clothes: I'm starting to need longer shirts, but I'm still able to wear regular shirts most of the time.
Stretch marks: None, but I have been putting coconut oil on a few times a week!
Sleep: Getting better! 
Best moment this week: Working on our nursery and getting some of the furniture set up.
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week. 
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I definitely have a bump. 
Gender: Not sure yet...Mike's hoping for a boy...I'm hoping for a girl. But we'll both be thrilled either way!
Labor signs: no
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment next week.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...