CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

25 February, 2013

18 weeks

How far along: 18 weeks (2/23/13)
Baby size: Baby K. is over 5 ounces and about 8 inches long.
Total weight gain: 13 pounds
Maternity clothes: I'm starting to need longer shirts, but I'm still able to wear regular shirts most of the time.  You can see in the picture that the shirt I'm wearing is almost too short and I bought it to wear as maternity!
Stretch marks: None, but I have been putting coconut oil on a few times a week!
Sleep: Sometimes I sleep well, other times I don't.  I did take a (doctor approved) sleeping pill this week when I was still awake after 11pm! 
Best moment this week: 2 baby showers and celebrating with my friends!
Miss anything? Motivation to work out.  I honestly miss running/walking and spinning, but I simply can't get myself out of bed to go to the gym (or even the basement) to work out in the morning.
Movement:  I've felt a few "bubbles" this week, starting on Wednesday.  I think it's the baby, not gas, but I'm going to have to keep waiting to find out for sure.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I definitely have a bump. My boss told me the other day that I finally look pregnant :) 
Gender: Not sure yet...Mike's hoping for a boy...I'm hoping for a girl. But we'll both be thrilled either way!  We should find out in a couple weeks!
Labor signs: no
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...