CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 June, 2013

35 Weeks


How far along: 35 weeks (6/22/13)
Baby size: 19 inches from head to toe and about 5-1/2 pounds. 
Total weight gain: around 40 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Stretch marks: None :)
Sleep: Pretty good this week!
Best moment this week: Both of my parents were able to feel Baby K move!
Miss anything? Being able to move like I used to! 
Movement: Yes!  She's moving all over! 
Food cravings: Snickers Ice Cream bars
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: Our little one is a girl!
Labor signs: No, but baby girl is head down (she has been for a while now) so she's getting ready!
Belly button in or out? In, but it's flat now.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but if I'm warm, I can't get them off again! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our first shower this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...