CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 September, 2015

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 weeks (9/13/15)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 8 inches.  Head to rump, about 5.5 inches.  And 5 ounces.
Total weight gain: 9 pounds. 
Maternity clothes: Mostly pants.  Shirts are still a little big, but I'm wearing a mix of maternity and basic longer shirts. 
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: Still sleeping 7.5 or so hours at night, but not feeling well rested.  I'm starting to feel like I have more energy and don't need a nap every day.  
Best moment this week: Nothing that really stands out ;) 
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: A little more this week.  It's so sporadic though.  Some days I feel a few bumps, and other days I don't feel anything at all.  I wish it was more consistent though so I don't worry so much!
Food cravings: Nothing this week
Have you started to show yet? Yes, a little bump :) 
Gender: Not sure yet!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling more constant movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...