CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 September, 2015

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 weeks (9/20/15)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 9.25 inches.  Head to rump, about 6 inches.  And 8.5 ounces.
Total weight gain: 9 pounds. 
Maternity clothes: Mostly pants.  Shirts are still a little big, but I'm wearing a mix of maternity and basic longer shirts, as you can see from this week's picture, my regular shirts are too short!  But since last time I was pregnant in the warm months and this time it's opposite, I need to get more maternity shirts!
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: I sleep about 7.5 hours a night, but I could definitely go for more!  However, I don't feel like I need a nap every day anymore, so that has been nice.   
Best moment this week: More working on the nursery!  Going from a catch-all/office/storage room to a nursery is a lot of work, but we made a lot of progress this week!
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: Definitely feeling more this week.  Still not something every day, but more days than not.  Baby K2 was super active the other night after I had pizza!  
Food cravings: Potato chips! :/
Have you started to show yet? Yes!  I feel like I popped a bit more this week!
Gender: Not sure yet, but we find out this week!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound and finding out the gender of this baby!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...