CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27 September, 2015

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 weeks (9/27/15)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 10 inches.  And 11 ounces (based on the ultrasound!).
Total weight gain: 9 pounds. 
Maternity clothes: Definitely wearing maternity pants!  I might even need a pair of maternity yoga pants since my "comfy" pants are getting tight.  And starting to wear more maternity shirts.  
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: I sleep about 7.5 hours a night.  My energy seems to be back.  
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of our sweet baby!
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: I'm starting to feel more. It's still not super consistent, but my doctor said that's totally normal at this stage.  I've been surprised that I haven't felt more movement since everyone says you feel it earlier with your second baby, but he is so low, I think that might be why. 
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! 
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Starting on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...