CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

08 November, 2015

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks (11/8/15)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 14 inches.  And just over 1-2/3 pounds. 
Total weight gain: 19 pounds. (no, I didn't gain 5 pounds since last week, I only weigh myself every few weeks, so I don't update every week)
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants and shirts make up my wardrobe now! I might even have to get a couple more long sleeved shirts, since I'm struggling to find things that fit me now. 
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: I've been using a pillow between my legs and I've been much more comfortable and able to sleep better. 
Best moment this week: Finding out my close friend is also going to have a baby boy, just a few weeks after Baby K2 arrives! :) 
Miss anything? Exercising like I used to.  I get Braxton Hicks and sore quickly with intense exercise so I'm sticking to walking a mile each day, stretching, and yoga. 
Movement: Yes!  He's still more active in the evenings, and I can go almost all day without feeling much.  I think he flipped again this week because all my movement I'm feeling is super low again.  I'm also going to ask at my next dr appointment if I have an anterior placenta and if that's why I'm not feeling much movement.  
Food cravings: Nothing this week that I can think of.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment and hearing his heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...