CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10 January, 2016

35 Weeks

How far along: 35 weeks (1/10/16)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 18 inches.  And about 5 pounds. 
Total weight gain: 35 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes or yoga pants.  
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: I feel like I'm sleeping pretty well right now!  Even made it a couple nights this week without getting up to pee ;) 
Best moment this week: Nothing really stands out ;) 
Miss anything? Being able to move like normal!  
Movement: Yes!  He moves a lot now!
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs: Nope! At my appointment on Friday, I was checked and I'm 1-2 cm dilated (the NP said 1 at top and 2 at the bottom) and 40% effaced.  Baby is super low!
Belly button in or out? Flat, but starting to stick out on the top.
Wedding rings on or off? On--permanently :/
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Baby K2 arriving! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...