CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

31 January, 2016

38 Weeks

How far along: 38 weeks (1/31/16)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 20 inches.  And about 6-3/4 pounds. 
Total weight gain: 35 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes or yoga pants.  
Stretch marks: There are a couple new ones that just popped up on my belly.  
Sleep: I have been waking up a lot during the night this week, but I've also been able to sleep in a little extra this weekend and I've been trying to go to bed earlier at night.  
Best moment this week: Honestly, I can't think of anything that really stands out...
Miss anything? Being able to move like normal!  
Movement: Yes!  He moves a lot now!  He's running out of room, so I'm constantly getting knees, feet, and his butt up in my ribs.  
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs: No real signs yet.  At my appointment on Tuesday (1/26/16), I was told that I'm now 3cm dilated, thinning out (was 60% last time, but wasn't given a % this time), and baby was super low.  (Dr's word were "Wow!  That's one low baby!  I see why you're in so much pain.")  I'm having irregular contractions, but nothing painful.  I've been doing lots of bouncing on my ball, walking, resting, acupressure, and essential oils to encourage labor, but baby K2 appears to be content where he's at ;) So we wait...
Belly button in or out? Flat, but starting to stick out on the top.
Wedding rings on or off? On--permanently 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy the majority of the time, but I'm definitely more moody and my patience is minimal these days.
Looking forward to: The first real contraction!

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxiously waiting the news that baby K has shown his sweet face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...